Features new interactive learning and nutritional information areas
(Mankato, Minn.) --- CRYSTALYX® has launched their newly designed, reorganized website, www.crystalyx.com. The new site has more interactive ways of learning and sharing nutritional information.
“Our new website has a fresh, new look with current information, research and interactive tools that help producers better manage their nutrition program,” Dr. Dan Dhuyvetter, Director of Research and Nutrition Services, Ridley Block Operations, said. “Smooth navigation and new content mean it’s now more useful than ever.”
The new CRYSTALYX® site has several new features, including:
The Block Blog which is an information resource addressing timely nutrition and management topics. It will help producers stay current with information relevant to the season and their livestock production needs, as well as nutritional supplementation programs.
“The CRYSTALYX® editorial team is made up of seven nutritional staff experts from across the U.S. with real experience in a wide variety of grazing and management systems,” Dhuyvetter said. “Producers can also sign up to have the blog content e-mailed to them every time a new topic is posted.”
Other features include:
• The CRYSTALYX® Supplement Scheduler An innovative new tool to help better manage a producer’s time, the CRYSTALYX® Supplement Scheduler helps with those timely decisions when managing a free-choice supplementation program to maximize the utilization of forage resources.
• Improved Search Features These features help find the right nutritional products to optimize production while maximizing forages. Producers can find information about each product in the CRYSTALYX® line-up, including products to meet specific needs, such as fly control, grass tetany, protein supplementation, stress/weaning or providing supplemental minerals and vitamins.
• In the Field This section includes stories from customers on their use of CRYSTALYX® products over the years. Producers are invited to enter their own words and photos to tell us their CRYSTALYX® story and how it has worked in their real-world operation. They can share experiences with CRYSTALYX® and find out what other producers are doing. And if their story is published, they will receive a complimentary gift from the CRYSTALYX® Apparel program.
• Research The research section lets producers see the work behind how CRYSTALYX® products have been developed and compare them to other supplementation methods. CRYSTALYX® can be used to help increase grazing in underutilized areas of pastures.
• The Distributor/Dealer Locator The locator helps a producer find out where to purchase CRYSTALYX® in their area. They can simply click “Find a Dealer,” in the upper right corner of the site, enter their zip code, and the list of distributors/dealers in their area will appear.
“We have worked hard to make the CRYSTALYX® website a producer’s first choice when looking for supplemental nutrition information,” Dhuyvetter added. “We hope to provide them with a resource that is updated with timely information that can help better manage their livestock operation.”