From Carol Abrahamzon
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 16 oz. can baked beans (or 2 cups homemade), do not drain
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce (I prefer Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1 T dried minced onion (or 1/4 cup fresh)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (10 per can)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown ground beef and onion. Stir in beans and BBQ sauce. Heat until bubbly. Pour into a 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over the top. Place the biscuits over the cheese. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over biscuits. Bake for 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serves 4.
The best part about the recipe is that it is fast and easy to prepare!