The trip centers around farming and cattle raising operations in the central-west states of Mato Grosso and Mato Grosso do Sul. Participants will meet with a variety of beef and soybean farmers, Brazilian government officials, meat packers and agribusiness managers. Visits to the regions of Iguaza Falls and Rio de Janeiro, as well as visits to local tourist and scenic attractions will be included.
The tour price per person, based on double occupancy, is $3,719. Single room supplement: $679. A deposit of $750/person is due at time of booking, with the balance due on or before Dec. 10. Signup deadline is Dec. 1, 2003.
The price includes:
- International airfare and taxes to/from group departure city (Miami).
- Domestic air travel within Brazil.
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned, private motor coaches.
- Accommodations at business-class hotels throughout tour.
- Primedia escorts and local, bilingual tour guides.
- Most meals.