Year 2011 was a banner year for web traffic on beefmagazine.com. For the calendar year, the website surpassed 2.2 million page views, bettering 2010 by almost 400,000 page views.
We’ve compiled a list of the top-10, most-viewed feature articles in 2011 on beefmagazine.com. This list doesn’t include items appearing in BEEF Daily, however. You can find the list of Amanda Radke’s top 10 blog entries for 2011 by clicking here .
Most of the top-viewed feature articles on beefmagazine.com were generated in 2011, but a few would qualify as “golden oldies.” For instance, an article on overgrazing by former long-time BEEF nutrition columnist Dave Price was printed in 1999. Another on prolapse problems was published in 2000.
Here are the top 10 most-viewed feature articles by readers in 2011:
- Increase your cowherd’s gross income 
- 2011 Feed Composition Tables 
- Cattle Graze Under Center Pivots 
- First Publicly Traded Farmland Fund To Be Launched (2010 ) 
- Tips For Proper Storing and Handling Of Vaccines 
- Prolapse Problems (2000) 
- Fewer Cattle This Year, But Pasture Value Is Up 
- The Weaning Two-Step 
- What Is Overgrazing? (1999 )
- How Much Can You Afford For A Bull? 
Did your favorite make the list?