From Caci Nance
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- ½ tsp of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 can of Whole kernel corn
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- In a deep skillet brown ground beef and drain.
- Place ground beef back in skillet.
- Mix in taco seasoning.
- Pour in tomato soup, diced tomatoes, and corn (mix well).
- Add cayenne pepper, stir well.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes
- Scoop into bowls and top with sour cream, cheese and crushed chips.