NFR adopts clear bag policyNFR adopts clear bag policy
Las Vegas Events (LVE) new security policy will regulate the sizes and types of bags that may be carried into the complex.
September 14, 2017
The National Finals Rodeo is going to be clear on safety starting with this year’s championship, set for Dec. 7-16 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Events (LVE) new security policy will regulate the sizes and types of bags that may be carried into the complex. It is being touted as the “Clear Bag” policy.
Bags that will be allowed inside the Thomas & Mack Center during the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo are:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed (in inches) 12x6x12
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed (in inches) 4.5×6.5, which is approximately the size of a hand.
- An exception will be made for diaper bags and medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited bags include but aren’t limited to
- Purses larger than a clutch
- Backpacks, cinch bags, fanny packs that are not clear or exceed the size restriction
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags/ cases
- Camera bags/cases
- Binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size
You May Also Like
The dollars and sense of sustainabilityFeb 18, 2023
Current Conditions for
New York, NY
Enter a zip code to see the weather conditions for a different location.