Tony Lama Boots expands collection with paddock bootsTony Lama Boots expands collection with paddock boots
Tony Lama Boots has announced the launch of TLX Performance Paddock Boots, a new collection designed to meet the demands of the female English-riding consumer looking for performance
December 18, 2012
Tony Lama Boots has announced the launch of TLX Performance Paddock Boots, a new collection designed to meet the demands of the female English-riding consumer looking for performance footwear with cutting-edge technology and unsurpassed comfort, at an affordable price. The boots are set to hit shelves January 2013, retailing between $149 and $159.
Essential to everyday use in the barn and in the saddle, the TLX Performance Paddock Boots address detailed insights from the female English-disciplined riding consumer concerning stability, traction and comfort requirements, the company said.
Combined with the traditional styling of center-zip paddock boots, modern innovations of the TLX Performance technology include:
• Insole Board – Made with a comfort foam cover for an instantly broken-in feel.
• Dual Density Removable Insert – Absorbs shock for added support, all-day comfort.
• TPU Shank – Reduces foot torque for stability and control, distributes weight to alleviate fatigue, provides added protection in the stirrup.
• EVA Outsole – Strategically-placed rubber insets as part of a lightweight outsole provides durability, abrasion-resistance and increased comfort.
• Technical Knit Collar/Liner – Moisture-managing, breathable fabrics that support the ankle for a non-binding fit that’s easy-on, easy-off and fits well under chaps.
“We’re proud to extend the Tony Lama Boots name into the English discipline, while continuing the brand’s longtime traditions of high-quality, comfortable, premium performance footwear,” said Mike Fuller, brand manager, Tony Lama Boots. “With this collection, we’re offering the English rider a boot that’s gentle on her feet and tough on whatever she puts them through, at a price she can afford.”
The TLX Performance Paddock Boots are available in two essential colors – black and tan – as well as a black waterproof option.
You May Also Like
The dollars and sense of sustainabilityFeb 18, 2023
Current Conditions for
New York, NY
Enter a zip code to see the weather conditions for a different location.