Justin Brands, Inc., a recognized leader in western footwear, has announced new deals with licensed partners known for offering best-in-class goods. From socks to wallets to pet accessories – under the labels of four of its footwear brands: Justin® Boots, Tony Lama® Boots, Chippewa® Boots and Justin Original Workboots® – Justin Brands inked deals to bring the following groups into the fold: Catawba Sox, Paramount Apparel (PAi, Inc.), US Continental Marketing, 3-D Belt Co., A Crowded Coop, Tru Fragrance, and Rodeo King Hats.
With the wide range of newly added accessories, Justin Brands said it is making it easier for its retail partners to place, process, fill, and invoice product orders. Items will be available on the brands’ B2B online portal, allowing retailers to work directly with Justin Brands for a simplified process that will enable product to hit shelves faster while decreasing work on the backend.
“Our goal at Justin Brands is to always provide our retail partners with best-in-class products and unbeatable customer service,” said Lisa Lankes, vice president of communications, licensing and social media, Justin Brands, Inc. “With the expansion of our accessory collections in partnership with such commendable and capable companies, every possible step has been taken to improve the quality of our new licensed products. With this, and by expanding our B2B offering to include all licensed products, we’re executing on our commitment to serve and support our valued retail partners better than ever.”
The accessory collections will begin to hit western, equine, and outdoor specialty store shelves across the country starting Sept. 15, 2013, through early 2014, and include:
- Socks, laces and insoles by Justin Boots, Justin Original Workboots, Tony Lama Boots and Chippewa Boots, produced by family-owned Catawba Sox, based in Hickory, N.C.
- Justin Boots and Tony Lama Boots men’s and women’s ball caps and men’s Chippewa Boots caps, manufactured by Paramount Apparel, founded and based in Bourbon, Mo.
- Leather care products including environmentally friendly cleaners, conditioners, polishes, creams, and water repellants from Justin Boots, Tony Lama Boots and Chippewa Boots, in partnership with US Continental Marketing, based in Corona, Calif.
- Justin Boots, Justin Original Workboots and Tony Lama Boots genuine leather wallets and other small leather goods crafted by 3-D Belt Co., located in Schulenburg, Texas.
- Justin Boots’ premiere collection of pet products, including leather leashes and collars inspired by designs featured in the boot collection, manufactured by A Crowded Coop, located in Monroe, Wash.
- Justin Boots and Justin Original Workboots fragrances, created with Tru Fragrance, located in Willowbrook, Ill.
- Tony Lama Boots cowboy hats crafted by Rodeo King Hats a brand of W. Alboum Hat Co., Inc., based in Irvington, N.J.
Along with these new additions, Justin Brands said it will continue to work with longtime partners Leegin Creative Leather Products and The Milano Hat Company, to produce its belt and hat collections, respectively. For more about Justin Brands and its footwear divisions, visit www.JustinBrands.com .