Without question, our BEEF readers are pretty proud of their cattle. This love for cattle and passion for the beef industry is quite evident as you browse through the collection of stunning images in our newest gallery, “Picture Perfect Pairs.”
In the last couple of weeks, we have celebrated the summer grazing season and our beloved cow-calf pairs with a photography contest sponsored by CYSTORELIN and SYNCHSURE from Boehringer Ingelheim.
You can view the entire collection of reader-submitted images by clicking here.
After much deliberation, we narrowed down the finalists to 20 photographs, and now we would like to enlist your help in choosing four champions.
Congratulations to our 20 finalists:
- A mother’s watchful eye by Kelsie Goc
- Bedtime bath by Amber Johnson
- Black and white by Laura Harris
- Dixie by Rebecca Miller
- Fresh start after a hard winter by Nathan Goss
- Growing through the summer by Shaye Koester
- Healthy and hungry by Austin Miles
- Here, Mom. I’ll get it! by Wyatt Rasmusson
- Love you, Momma by Laurel Sanborn
- Mama is always watching by Brianna Ripp
- Mother’s Love by Anna Johnson
- New pair by ShariAnn Hewitt Wagoner
- On top of the creek bank by Anthony Ferebee
- Pretty pair resting in the wildflowers by Bert Cloete
- Range cow getting it done in the rough country by Alex Carone
- Spittin’ image by David Shirbroun
- Summer baby by Kirby Brincefield
- The good son by Ronald Gill
- West Texas color by Kelsey Myers
- What are you looking at? by Julie Warren
View the gallery of finalists and VOTE for your favorite here.
You can vote each day from now until 8:00 a.m. CST on June 19 to help your favorite photograph rise to the top. The four shutter bugs who receive the most votes will win a $50 VISA gift card courtesy of our contest sponsor, Boehringer Ingelheim.
Plus, four voters will be randomly selected to receive a copy of one of my children’s books, “Levi’s Lost Calf” or “Can-Do Cowkids.”
Congratulations to our finalists and good luck to everyone in the upcoming week! We’ll announce our winners on June 20. Thanks again for your participation!
The opinions of Amanda Radke are not necessarily those of beefmagazine.com or Farm Progress.